Sometimes a high-dollar property needs it all. This is the ultimate package we offer! More photos! That stunning Twilight shot! A video to showcase it to potential buyers! And all the amazing post production needed to make every shot pop off the screen! This is a full day package and your request is our top priority for the day!
- Aerial photos of the front elevation of the home/property using drone photography. Optimal blue hour lighting (just after sunset)(non-aerial) to produce a stunning Twilight shot. Flash is used on the front elevation of the home to produce a gorgeous look to the photo
- 40 finished photos are delivered
- Premium post-production of all photos. This may involve sky replacements, content-aware fill, and other more in-depth post-production that produce a better finished photo.
- Off-Camera flash techniques used in all areas of the home to produce a more polished result.
- Same-Day delivery for Photos, Next-day delivery of Twilight photo, 2 business day for Video*
Scope of Services
Higher Perspective Photography reserves the right to send any of its photographers or sublicensed photographers to complete the work contracted with the client. Shane Holman does not complete all photo shoots for the company, but all photos must meet the company standards, and remember that we provide a 100% money-back guarantee on every shoot.** By contracting for a shoot with Higher Perspective Photography, you agree that Higher Perspective Photography retains all ownership rights to the photos taken and may use the photos on its website, to advertise its services, or for any other means. Higher Perspective Photography grants the rights to real estate agents contracting its services to use the photos taken during a shoot in connection with selling the home/property (show on MLS, your website, YouTube, etc.). A contract will be drafted up to cater the needs of each shoot and the client. Property cleanliness and presentation are the responsibility of the client and they must insure that the property is ready for shoot prior to Higher Perspective Photography’s scheduled appointment. We will not be responsible for arranging furniture and/or cleaning up a property before a shoot.
*Same-Day/Next-Day/2-business day may not be possible due to situations outside of our control such as weather/environmental events as well as FAA notices and Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFR) or property hazards. Events that hinder the shoot will be brought to the attention of the client for reschedule.
**3 business days are required for notifying Higher Perspective Photography of photos/videos refusal. Under no circumstances may a photo/videos be used if a package refusal has been requested. Using photos/videos on MLS, Website, YouTube, etc. prior to a refusal voids the refusal request. Higher Perspective Photography considers a refusal as a job cancellation and no charges will be made. Ownership of photos/videos continues to remain the property of Higher Perspective Photography.
***Video length can vary but on average the video is between 2:30 to 3:30 minutes. Some situations require it to be slightly shorter or longer based on property content.